- Start Photoshop CS6 software.
- Open the image
- Go to ‘Image’ from the top menu and choose ‘Resize Image’ or press Alt + Ctrl + I
- A new window will pop-up with some settings.
You can give size in various units you see centimeters there. You can check ‘Constrain Proportions‘ then the size imaged will have right proportion.
1. Give regulation 72 for web use and 300 for printing
- Now click on ‘OK’ button.
- Go to ‘File’ in the top menu and click on ‘Save As’
- Give the name and choose the format from drop down menu. ex: (jpg, png ) etc
- Finally click on ‘Save’
If you need to learn more about Resize an Image In Photoshop CS6 or you need to hire someone to perform this please contact Flipcute at: firstname.lastname@example.org